ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ROLE
- Responsible for growing Iron Logic’s revenue through net new acquisition of accounts and expansion of existing client-base
- Excel in positioning the value of our brand by communicating our portfolio and capabilities to both existing and new prospects
- Prospect, generate leads, develop accounts as part of a coordinated sales strategy to close deals
- Partner with our senior technology leaders and resources during the sales process and after during delivery
- Develop effective sales strategies and initiatives by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology that drive revenue and growth in accounts
- Accountable for quota, attainment and sales management objectives
- Provide Management with regular reports tracking progress (on opportunities targeting, actioned and closed), including short and long term business development plan
- Collaborate with management and project management office to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date and continuously acquire knowledge of today’s enterprise technology trends
- Work closely with internal teams including creative and marketing for collateral and other departments to help sell Iron Logic’s skillset and services, as well as alignment, solution, proof of concepts to close opportunities
- Emphasize features, benefits and advantages of products and/or services, quote rates and Iron Logic’s specialization
- 3+ years of Technology Professional Services Sales.
- Experienced with solution selling and account development sales process
- Ability to understand the business software and data needs of a diverse group of prospects and clients across multiple industries
- Solid verbal and written communication relative to visualizing value propositions
- Great sales presence both in person and using digital communications tools.
- Experience delivering on sizable >$1M quotas.
- College degree, ideally in a technical or business discipline.
Send your resume to email@example.com and please include the job title in the subject line of your email. Let us know how you would fit in to our team.